Wednesday 4 January 2012

Losing Run Continues

Prosecco ran a strange race on Monday having been backed from 4/1 into 5/2. He was another selection who didn't jump with any fluency and despite moving into second on the home turn was never going to get close to the winner and eventually faded into 5th.
So a disappointing start to the year making it 10 successive losers since Invictus won at Plumpton on 6th December. I still remain positive as most of the losing selections have started at shorter prices than advised and other bloggers I respect are independantly coming up with the same selections as me, so its not t's not as though I'm wide of the mark and selecting no hopers. I've been in this game long enough to expect these runs and I will continue with my tried and tested method knowing that in the long run my statistics will show a profit.

Two meetings today at Huntingdon and Southwell but there is no selection.




No comments:

Post a Comment