Wednesday 18 January 2012

Another Second and Link to an Excellent New Website

Sammy Spiderman finished 2nd yesterday and was beaten by a well handicapped horse in Allanard, although looking back greed got the better of me in having the bet as I did put in the write up that I was worried that the ground may not be soft enough for my selection, which was reflected with the market drift. From the way he jumped and ran I think Sammy Spiderman is at peak fitness and if he turns up again at Ayr in two weeks time and the ground has gone heavy then he would be worth another consideration. Two meetings today at Newbury and Southwell but I cannot find a selection. One of the most interesting races today is the hunter chase at Newbury and although I don't bet in these type of races I was very impressed when I saw My Flora win at Stratford last May and I have just come across the following site www.hunterchases.com which gives a comprehensive analysis of today's race



P&L at advised prices since 24/8 +19.48 2012= -1.94 

No comments:

Post a Comment