Monday 26 December 2011

Back With A Selection

Festive Greetings to all my readers and I hope you all had a good one yesterday. I’m back with the blog after a short break due to time commitments and poor form and in this period I have had a further 7 bets with one winner, three seconds, two fours and one unplaced showing a net loss of -0.6PTS.(Will not be recorded on the blog). So in summary my selections are still running well, but for whatever reason not visting the winners enclosure as frequently as I’d like, so lets hope I can start putting this right from today. Eight meetings today and after my initial glance at the cards 12 horses interested me, but after further analysis I have narrowed it down to just one selections
P&L at advised prices since 24/8 +25.42

Wincanton 1.40 Shoreacres 1PT WIN@3/1 Various
Shoreacres was a selection earlier in the season when a non runner at Aintree over fences and two subsequent runs over fences failed to see him sparkle, but a return to hurdles at Ascot and positive tactics last time out almost saw him spring a surprises at 33/1, just being caught after the last by the heavily backed David Pipe trained Our Father with the third Shuli Royale 14 lengths back in 3rd. I think the form is much stronger than the favourite who was a fortunate winner at Cheltenham last time when the leader fell at the last. At the price in this small field he represents good value.

No comments:

Post a Comment